QuAAtro39 Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer
QuAAtro39 is the world's most automated, compact, Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer. With microflow hydraulics, heated manifolds, high resolution detectors and advanced software this high performance microflow chemistry analyzer is ideal for the detection of ultra-low nutrients in water, wastewater, seawater, soil, plant extracts, tobacco and wine.
Why Choose the QuAAtro39 AutoAnalyzer?
- Generate more than 1,000 results per day.
- Ultra-low detection limits.
- High reproducibility.
- Increases productivity by 33% over its predecessor.
- Microflow hydraulics enable high sample rates (internal diameter of glassware is 1mm).
- Low sample consumption
- Low reagent consumption
- One-click start up.
- Automatic performance checks, before, during and after a run.
- Automatic monitoring of noise, drift, bubble pattern and light energy
- 4 simultaneous chemistries from one console.
- Also available as a 5 channel seawater analyzer.
- High-resolution digital photometer provides higher sensitivity.
- LED light source.
- Integrated enclosed manifold and detector (heated to 37 degrees C)
- Optimal bubble frequency programmed by silent air valves.
- Reliable unattended operation & overnight running.
- Multitest manifolds for different nutrients with no hardware changes.
- Glass components for easy cleaning & easy visual checks.
- Uses Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer principles to reduce inter-sample dispersion.
- Compact and flexible chemistry analyzer.
- Easy to transport.
SEAL Analytical has more than 1,000 documented continuous flow analyzer methods, with new applications regularly being developed in our laboratories. USEPA, ASTM, ISO, AOAC, DIN and other international regulatory compliant methods available.
How Does the QuAAtro39 AutoAnalyzer Work?
The QuAAtro39 AutoAnalyzer is the very latest generation of the original world-class Technicon Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer (SFA). QuAAtro39 AutoAnalyzer is now even more flexible and with 33% more capacity over its predecessor, further improving laboratory efficiency.
A basic Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzer consists of an AutoSampler, a peristaltic pump, a chemistry manifold, a detector and data acquisition software. Samples and reagents are pumped continuously through the chemistry manifold. Air bubbles are introduced at regular intervals forming unique reaction segments, which are mixed using glass coils. Glass is ideal, as it is inert, stays clean and enables easy visual checks.
In Continuous Segmented Flow Analyzers reactions run to completion, and the ratio of sample to reagents in the detector reaches a constant maximum value. This results in ultra-low detection limits and exceptional reproducibility. Variations in reaction time, temperature, and sample matrix do not affect the results as they do in other colorimetric techniques, such as Flow Injection Analysis, where the reaction is not brought to completion.